Some of you have been privy to my entrepreneurial adventure, but for those of you who are not, I officially own a business. Whoa.
Salty Paws Pet Shack is my new baby. I figure I'm young, easily bored, and have always wanted to own my own business, so why not give it a go. The worst than can happen is that no one buys product, right?
Salty Paws Pet Shack is an e-commerce business (online) that caters to cat and dog owners. I will be selling everything from bowls, leashes, collars, toys, treats, food and anything else of interest I can find that would be appealing to a dog or a cat. I also know that there are hundreds of companies that you can buy these products from, so why Salty Paws? Well, I will be donating 10% of each total sale to a no-kill shelter, so not only are you spoiling your pet, but you are also helping another in need.
The website is still under construction as I am working on having a web design company customize some aspects of it. I have to say that the most annoying part of this whole starting a business thing is the website. Hosting companies give you the basics, which makes it look like a 5 year old created it. Thankfully, the logo is done and I worked with a really great design team who put up with my 598 revisions. Seriously, the Logo Company, check them out.
This blog for now will keep you updated on the work being done and will inform you when the business finally goes online (I'm crossing my fingers for mid-July).
Now I just need to get a dog so I can start buying stuff! :)
ReplyDelete